What are the applications of LiDAR LiDAR mapping in construction engineering
In construction engineering, for traditional surveying and mapping methods, lidar surveying and mapping is a kind of improvement, but also a development, which makes the construction engineering surveying and mapping work play a greater role in the construction process of the construction project.
Basic information collection
In construction engineering surveying and mapping work, it is necessary to collect basic information of target surveying and mapping locations. Lidar surveying and mapping technology mainly has the following applications in the process of basic information collection.
1. Generate digital images. Digital image is one of the important contents to collect the basic information of the target surveying and mapping site. Lidar can use digital coordinates to complete digital photography by constructing three-dimensional images to generate digital images.
2. Generate the prototype of the surveying and mapping map. The basic information is collected through lidar surveying and mapping, and the main purpose is to generate the prototype of the surveying and mapping map. The surveying and mapping map is basically drawn based on the acquired digital images, and basic surveying and mapping information is input to complete the prototype of the surveying and mapping map.
3. Improve work efficiency. Lidar surveying and mapping has a certain role in improving traditional surveying and mapping technology, making up for some of the shortcomings of traditional surveying and mapping technology, and greatly improving the efficiency of basic surveying and mapping.
Precision Information Measurement
In construction engineering surveying and mapping, some high-precision measurement work is also required, which is difficult to achieve by traditional measurement methods. Lidar mapping is mainly used in the following aspects when performing precise information measurement.
1. Plan the construction site. In the process of engineering surveying and mapping, some projects may still have some defects in specific planning. Lidar technology is not only a basic mapping technology, but also can perform certain data analysis and model construction. Using the collected precise information, the lidar mapping technology will automatically generate a three-dimensional model to provide a specific planning scheme for the project, which is of great reference for the design and regional division of the project.
2. Protect the landscape and vegetation. There may be some landscape and vegetation in the construction area of the building project, which will be destroyed if it is not properly planned. Lidar mapping can analyze and plan the landscape and vegetation in the construction area, which plays an important role in improving the overall planning and protecting the engineering landscape.
Carry out digital elevation modeling
Through digital elevation modeling, construction units can analyze and clarify various factors in the construction process. For example, in the construction process, the statistics of earthwork and the mastery of topographic visibility. Lidar surveying and mapping technology can collect data in the construction area with the application of laser points, establish three-dimensional coordinates, and construct a digital elevation model that meets the construction requirements of the construction project, which is conducive to improving the accuracy and work efficiency of elevation modeling.
Simulated city construction
The construction of construction projects is a very important part of urban construction. In order to make the construction process of construction projects more scientific and rational, relevant departments have applied lidar surveying and mapping technology to urban planning and construction. Through lidar surveying and mapping, the entire city or part of the city can be effectively surveyed and mapped, and the development planning of the future city can be simulated and demonstrated, so as to formulate a more reasonable urban construction plan.
FDG-260X light weight lidar system with 26M camera for drone mapping
Point cloud accuracy: 10cm@150m
Point cloud density: 42pts/m²@100m@10m/s
Equipment weight: 0.99Kg
System power consumption: 20W
Storage space: Internal flash memory 64G+128G SD card
Power Range: 12-24V
Appearance size: 11.8cm*11.5cm*11cm
Working temperature: -20℃-55℃
Platform: Airborne, Vehicle
Data update frequency: 200Hz
GNSS signal type: GPS L1/L2; GLO L1/L2; GAL E1/E5b; BDS B1/B2a/B3
Positioning accuracy: horizontal 0.02m, elevation 0.03m
Pitch angle accuracy: 0.005°
Roll angle accuracy: 0.005°
Heading angle accuracy: 0.017°
Range: maximum range 300m
Ranging accuracy: ±2cm
Number of lines: 32 lines
Horizontal field of view: 360°
Vertical field of view: 40.3°
Dot frequency: 1.92 million dots/second (three echoes)
Pixels: 26 million
Field of view: 83°
Shooting Mode: Isochronous/Isometric