The Phantom 4 RTK produces high-resolution drone maps and 3D measurements that are accurate to within a few centimeters, without using ground control points (GCPs). We were able to test the Phantom 4 RTK in advance of its release, and our preliminary testing produced accurate measurements within 1–3 centimeters in X&Y, and 5 centimeters in Z.
More details please visit https://www.dji.com/phantom-4-rtk
mapping drone FDM07 Multi-rotor UAV is a 7KG multi-rotor flight carrier platform,It is portable, easy to use, easy to operate, efficient and stable, wind-resistant and durable. Certainly Located in large-load, long-endurance, and high-cost aircraft, it improves the efficiency of aerial survey operations and reduces , Low flight risks and operating costs, and strive to achieve good flight and good use，max payload is 2.5kg, Endurance is 65-70 minutes(with 500gram payload) it can payload most of the mapping camera on the market, this mapping drone not including a camera.
FDG815 Quadcopter drone is a small size aerial platform for mapping, surveillance and inspection. Featuring 90 minutes of flight time, IP66 rating folding frame, and multiple failsafe, Its compact folding airframe enables easy operation and flexible maneuvering. – Forged from a combination of carbon fiber, PCB and CNC, allowing flight mission under a wide temperature range of -10℃-55℃. – With a built-in 14S 14000mAh high voltage li-ion battery, the flight time boosts up to 90 minutes with no payload, and it still reaches 45minutes with 2.5kg payload.
– Built-in antenna shields from dust and moist.
– Self-locking propellers .
– Under circumstances when Drone is in low voltage status or loss of signal, Return to Launch failsafe will be automatically triggered to save the drone.
– Plan the flight path that can be saved for future mission on either Herelink 5.5″ inch touch screen or on MissionPlanner/PC after linking herelink with PC through WiFi / Bluetooth/USB, drone flying becomes programmable and as simple as anyone can master. Alternatively, Herelink also serves as a streaming media server that delivers video and data (WAN) among team members on their devices like an ipad, mobile phone or PC, allowing a simultaneous team participation in the mission.
Specification Version: Quadcopter Battery-powered Version Color: Black and White Material: Carbon Fiber, CNC, PCB
Control Range: 20km
Diagonal Wheelbase: 815mm
Unfolded Dimensions: 670mm*650mm*200mm (excluding propellers/landing gears)
Folded Dimensions: 440mm*210mm*200mm(excluding propellers/landing gears)
Empty Weight: 5.4kg (including battery)
Battery Weight: 2.8kg
Max Take-off Weight: 8kg
Flight Time: 90min (no payload) 68min (800g payload) 45min (2500g payload)
Max Speed: 30m/s Max Lifting Speed: 4m/s
Max Descent Speed: 3m/s
Max Angle of Pitch: 25°
Wind Resistance: 14m/s
Service Ceiling: 6000m
Propeller: 22*8 inch
Working Voltage: 50.4V
Working Temperature: -10℃-55℃
Carrying Case: 68cm*45cm*35cm
Your Purchase Includes
RTF Package 1x ARF Combo
1x Pixhawk Cube Orange Standard Set with Here 3 GNSS
1x Herelink 2.4GHz Long Range HD Video Transmission System
1x 14S 14000mAh Li-ion Battery
2x (pair) 22 inch Carbon Fiber Propeller
1x Battery Charger
1x Carrying Case.
this drone is also not include the camera too.
Ok, above are multi-rotor drones for mapping, so below is VTOL fixed-wing drone
VTOL V tail with vertical take-off and landing fixed wing, wingspan 3.5 meters,it iss electric version . This model combines the characteristics of long-endurance, high-speed and long-distance of fixed-wing UAVs and the vertical take-off and landing of rotor-wing drones. It does not require runway but only small space for take-off and landing, and can be operated smoothly on ship deck, narrow airspace, mountain, complex terrain and densely populated areas such as hills, jungles. The whole process of autonomous flight can be completed without operator intervention for cruise, flight state transition and vertical take-off and landing. The equipment compartment is a replaceable hatch cover, and different mounting hole positions can be designed for different load requirements of the user. The fuselage is designed as quick release structure, with reliable electrical connection, plug and play; unfolding and withdrawal time is less than 10 minutes. The engine is rear-mounted and the load is placed forward to provide a larger field of view for the photoelectric load without obstruction.
Easy to assemble and operate Vertical take-off and landing, without limitation of space Resistance to harsh weather conditions Diesel-electric version and electric version optional All carbon fiber composite material, industry standard architecture Compatible with PC station, suitable for open source of autopilot system.
1. Body material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, Kevlar, pvc interlayer, etc.
2. Body length: 1.88m
3. Wingspan: 3.5m
4. Landing gear height: 19.5cm
5. Landing gear installation position: below the rotor rod
6. Task compartment size: 350mm*318mm*200mm
7. Battery compartment size: can hold 2*32000mah at the same time
8. Position of mission compartment: directly below the center of gravity of the aircraft
9. Structure weight: about 9kg
10. Maximum take-off weight: less than 30kg
11. Maximum payload: 10kg (standard load: 5kg)
12. Endurance time: 140min/5kg (standard power configuration) (fixed wing power can be equipped with 18650 batteries to increase endurance time)
13. Maximum control distance: manual control by remote control/1km, ground station/standard 30km
14. Standard cruising speed: 65km/h (about 18m/s)
15. Maximum cruising speed: 108km/h (30m/s)
16. Stall speed: 23m/s
17. Minimum circling radius: 150m
18. Maximum level flight limit: 5800m above sea level
19. Wind resistance of fixed-wing mode: no less than 6 wind
20. Maximum wind resistance in rotor take-off and landing mode: no less than class 4 wind (7.9m/s)
21. Operating environment: -20℃~45℃; can fly in light rain
22. Power battery: 2*32000mah
23. Rotor emergency operation time: not less than 6.5min
24. Take-off and landing method: vertical take-off and landing
25. Vertical power blade size: 26inches (recommended)
26. Fixed wing tail thruster blade: 24 inches (recommended)
Ok, guys all of is the best mapping drone for 2022, hope our recommend will help you to choose a best drone for your mapping business.
Contact: Fly Dragon Drone Tech.
Email: export at dronefromchina.com
Add: NO. 9 Dayu Road PiDu distric, ChengDu 611730, China