FIXAR company launched multi-type multi-function drones
FIXAR cooperates with Unmanned Systems Technology (UST) to launch FIXAR 007 fixed-wing vertical take-off and landing multi function drones drones, FIXAR Indoor drones and other platforms for aerial imaging, precision agriculture, oil/gas, surveillance/monitoring and other fields .
FIXAR 007 UAV has the advantages of rapid deployment, low maintenance cost, and precise vertical take-off and landing. Based on the patented design of FIXAR, FIXAR 007 effectively combines the take-off and landing maneuverability of multi-rotor UAVs and the advantages of fixed-wing UAVs with multiple loads/long endurance, which can effectively meet the multi-task requirements of surveying and mapping and last-mile delivery.
The UAV adopts a self-developed fixed-angle rotor system, supports rapid vertical/forward flight mode change, high motor efficiency, few system components, and low failure rate. The UAV adopts the built-in FIXAR autopilot system, which has high autonomy/safety.
The FIXAR 007 airborne load design has a total weight of 2 kg (4.4 lbs). It adopts a modular design. The optional load types include ultra-high resolution RBG surveying and mapping camera sensors, RGB/multi-spectral sensors, lidar sensors, gas/radiation sensors, etc. By adopting FIXAR special software, FIXAR 007 can realize the integration of all types of COTS sensors on the market.
FIXAR Indoor UAV is a multi-rotor UAV mainly used for inspection, monitoring and mapping in indoor/fixed areas (such as mines, cellars, warehouses, buildings). The main feature of the UAV is the seamless switching of the front and rear camera devices, and supports the reliable transmission of real-time/high-quality imaging video.
In addition, the FIXAR Indoor UAV is equipped with active and passive safety components (four-way lidar obstacle detection system, infrared sensors, strobe lights, etc.) to minimize collisions in flight and avoid damage to people/objects.
FlyDragon multi-function drone platform-FDG25e VTOL
long endurance drone 3 hours VTOL V tail for mapping surveillance
FlyDragon FDG25 multi function drones wingspan 2.5 meters,it iss electric version . This model combines the characteristics of long-endurance, high-speed and long-distance of fixed-wing UAVs and the vertical take-off and landing of rotor-wing drones. It does not require runway but only small space for take-off and landing, and can be operated smoothly on ship deck, narrow airspace, mountain, complex terrain and densely populated areas such as hills, jungles. The whole process of autonomous flight can be completed without operator intervention for cruise, flight state transition and vertical take-off and landing. The equipment compartment is a replaceable hatch cover, and different mounting hole positions can be designed for different load requirements of the user. The fuselage is designed as quick release structure, with reliable electrical connection, plug and play; unfolding and withdrawal time is less than 10 minutes. The engine is rear-mounted and the load is placed forward to provide a larger field of view for the photoelectric load without obstruction.
Easy to assemble and operate Vertical take-off and landing, without limitation of space Resistance to harsh weather conditions Diesel-electric version and electric version optional All carbon fiber composite material, industry standard architecture Compatible with PC station, suitable for open source of autopilot system.
1. Body material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, Kevlar, pvc interlayer, etc.
2. Body length: 1.26m
3. Wingspan: 2.5m
4. Landing gear height: 19.5cm
5. Landing gear installation position: below the rotor rod
6. Task compartment size: 260mm*172mm*90mm
7. Battery compartment size: 260mm*150mm*85mm (can hold 2*5300mah and 1*32000mah at the same time)
8. Position of mission compartment: directly below the center of gravity of the aircraft
9. Structure weight: about 3.2kg
10. Maximum take-off weight: less than 13kg
11. Maximum payload: 2kg (standard load: 1-1.5kg)
12. Endurance time: 170min/1.5kg, 210mim/1.2kg
13. Maximum control distance: manual control by remote control/1km, ground station/standard 30km
14. Standard cruising speed: 65km/h (about 18m/s)
15. Maximum cruising speed: 108km/h (30m/s)
16. Stall speed: 16m/s
17. Minimum circling radius: 150m
18. Maximum level flight limit: 4000m above sea level
19. Wind resistance of fixed-wing mode: no less than 7 wind (17.1m/s)
20. Maximum wind resistance in rotor take-off and landing mode: no less than class 4 wind (7.9m/s)
21. Operating environment: -20℃~45℃; can fly in light rain
22. Power battery: 2*5300mah (vertical take-off and landing) 2*25000mah (fixed wing cruise)
23. Rotor emergency operation time: not less than 6.5min
24. Take-off and landing method: vertical take-off and landing
25. Vertical power blade size: 16 inches (recommended)
26. Fixed wing tail thruster blade: 14~16 inches (recommended)
4 x T-motor MN505S KV260
4 x T-motor 6S 60A ESC
2 x P16*5.4 Propeller CW&CCW
1 x T-motor AT115A ESC
1 x T-motor AT4130 KV230
1 x APC 17″ Propeller CW
4 x GDW296X servo
1 x PX4 Air Speedometer
1 x Power Module For Pixhawk 2.1
1 x Pixhawk 2.1 Standard Set with Here 2 GNSS
1 x Herelink
2 x 6S 25000mAh Lipo battery