Sky Drone launched 5G drone
Sky Drone company launched the latest Sky Drone Mk1 networked 5G drone, which is also the world's first Ready-to-Fly drone that can use 5G networks. By using 5G communication network, Sky Drone Mk1 can theoretically achieve unlimited flight control range.
Through cooperation with Droniq of Germany, Sky Drone has expanded the effectiveness of connected drones in public airspace to perform BVLOS missions, and theoretically can be deployed and operated on a global scale.
Sky Drone Mk1 has a flight time of 45 minutes and a maximum take-off weight (MTOM) of 3.4 kg. According to the latest EU drone management regulations, it is a category 2 drone. The drone can be controlled by a PC or tablet ground station with a joystick/handle, and is equipped with a sim card slot, which is compatible with global mobile networks and has a wide range of applicability.
FDG25 eVTOL for 5G drone BVLOS flight
long endurance drone 3 hours VTOL V tail for mapping surveillance
FlyDragon FDG25 long endurance drone with vertical take-off and landing fixed wing, wingspan 2.5 meters,it iss electric version . This model combines the characteristics of long-endurance, high-speed and long-distance of fixed-wing UAVs and the vertical take-off and landing of rotor-wing drones. It does not require runway but only small space for take-off and landing, and can be operated smoothly on ship deck, narrow airspace, mountain, complex terrain and densely populated areas such as hills, jungles. The whole process of autonomous flight can be completed without operator intervention for cruise, flight state transition and vertical take-off and landing. The equipment compartment is a replaceable hatch cover, and different mounting hole positions can be designed for different load requirements of the user. The fuselage is designed as quick release structure, with reliable electrical connection, plug and play; unfolding and withdrawal time is less than 10 minutes. The engine is rear-mounted and the load is placed forward to provide a larger field of view for the photoelectric load without obstruction.
Easy to assemble and operate Vertical take-off and landing, without limitation of space Resistance to harsh weather conditions Diesel-electric version and electric version optional All carbon fiber composite material, industry standard architecture Compatible with PC station, suitable for open source of autopilot system.
1. Body material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, Kevlar, pvc interlayer, etc.
2. Body length: 1.26m
3. Wingspan: 2.5m
4. Landing gear height: 19.5cm
5. Landing gear installation position: below the rotor rod
6. Task compartment size: 260mm*172mm*90mm
7. Battery compartment size: 260mm*150mm*85mm (can hold 2*5300mah and 1*32000mah at the same time)
8. Position of mission compartment: directly below the center of gravity of the aircraft
9. Structure weight: about 3.2kg
10. Maximum take-off weight: less than 13kg
11. Maximum payload: 2kg (standard load: 1-1.5kg)
12. Endurance time: 170min/1.5kg, 210mim/1.2kg
13. Maximum control distance: manual control by remote control/1km, ground station/standard 30km
14. Standard cruising speed: 65km/h (about 18m/s)
15. Maximum cruising speed: 108km/h (30m/s)
16. Stall speed: 16m/s
17. Minimum circling radius: 150m
18. Maximum level flight limit: 4000m above sea level
19. Wind resistance of fixed-wing mode: no less than 7 wind (17.1m/s)
20. Maximum wind resistance in rotor take-off and landing mode: no less than class 4 wind (7.9m/s)
21. Operating environment: -20℃~45℃; can fly in light rain
22. Power battery: 2*5300mah (vertical take-off and landing) 2*25000mah (fixed wing cruise)
23. Rotor emergency operation time: not less than 6.5min
24. Take-off and landing method: vertical take-off and landing
25. Vertical power blade size: 16 inches (recommended)
26. Fixed wing tail thruster blade: 14~16 inches (recommended)
4 x T-motor MN505S KV260
4 x T-motor 6S 60A ESC
2 x P16*5.4 Propeller CW&CCW
1 x T-motor AT115A ESC
1 x T-motor AT4130 KV230
1 x APC 17″ Propeller CW
4 x GDW296X servo
1 x PX4 Air Speedometer
1 x Power Module For Pixhawk 2.1
1 x Pixhawk 2.1 Standard Set with Here 2 GNSS
1 x Herelink
2 x 6S 25000mAh Lipo battery
FlyDraon supply drone frame. PNP and RTF for you