Schiebel successfully conducted a drone search and rescue in the Arctic
Schiebel and Andøya Space Defence have successfully tested the functions of the CAMCOPTER S-100 unmanned helicopter drone for search and rescue on the coast guard KV Nordkapp ship in Norwegian waters.
The purpose of the test is to demonstrate the search and rescue (SAR) and maritime surveillance capabilities of the CAMCOPTER S-100 unmanned helicopter in Arctic environmental conditions above 75 degrees north latitude. The week-long experiment was achieved through the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs' "Arctic 2030" plan, which aims to maintain Norway's interests in the extreme north.
The purpose is to prove that UAS is an ideal complement to manned helicopters, greatly enhancing search and rescue operations in this remote area of the world. CAMCOPTER S-100 proves that it can operate in severe weather conditions, and manned helicopters may face higher risks. UAS is equipped with Trakka TC-300 EO/IR sensor, Overwatch Imaging PT-8N Oceanwatch, Radionor antenna as an additional data link for video feed transmission, and automatic identification system (AIS) receiver.
Hans Georg Schiebel, Chairman of the Schiebel Group, said: “CAMC OPTER S-100 is very suitable for offshore operations, including in the Arctic or Antarctic. It has been proven many times that it can operate at temperatures as low as -40 degrees Celsius and harsh weather conditions. Operation. We are proud to have successfully demonstrated these extraordinary capabilities to the Norwegian Coast Guard and the Navy."
FDG35 VTOL Drone For Rescue
VTOL V tail carry 7KGS Lidar endurance 140 minutes for surveillance
FDG35 VTOL V tail with vertical take-off and landing fixed wing, wingspan 3.5 meters,it iss electric version . This model combines the characteristics of long-endurance, high-speed and long-distance of fixed-wing UAVs and the vertical take-off and landing of rotor-wing drones.
FDG35 VTOL drone is good for search, rescue and surveillance
Easy to assemble and operate Vertical take-off and landing, without limitation of space Resistance to harsh weather conditions Diesel-electric version and electric version optional All carbon fiber composite material, industry standard architecture Compatible with PC station, suitable for open source of autopilot system.
1. Body material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, Kevlar, pvc interlayer, etc.
2. Body length: 1.88m
3. Wingspan: 3.5m
4. Landing gear height: 19.5cm
5. Landing gear installation position: below the rotor rod
6. Task compartment size: 350mm*318mm*200mm
7. Battery compartment size: can hold 2*32000mah at the same time
8. Position of mission compartment: directly below the center of gravity of the aircraft
9. Structure weight: about 9kg
10. Maximum take-off weight: less than 30kg
11. Maximum payload: 10kg
12. Endurance time: 140min/5kg, 70min/10kg
13. Maximum control distance: manual control by remote control/1km, ground station/standard 30km
14. Standard cruising speed: 65km/h (about 18m/s)
15. Maximum cruising speed: 108km/h (30m/s)
16. Stall speed: 23m/s
17. Minimum circling radius: 150m
18. Maximum level flight limit: 5800m above sea level
19. Wind resistance of fixed-wing mode: no less than 6 wind
20. Maximum wind resistance in rotor take-off and landing mode: no less than class 4 wind (7.9m/s)
21. Operating environment: -20℃~45℃; can fly in light rain
22. Power battery: 2*32000mah
23. Rotor emergency operation time: not less than 6.5min
24. Take-off and landing method: vertical take-off and landing
25. Vertical power blade size: 26inches (recommended)
26. Fixed wing tail thruster blade: 24 inches (recommended)
4 x T-motor MN805S KV170
4 x T-motor 12S 80A ESC
2 x 26 inch Propeller CW&CCW
1 x T-motor AT ESC
1 x T-motor AT7224
1 x 24″ Propeller CW
4 x GDW servo
NOTE： THE PRICE IS JUST KIT, WITHOUT ANY ELECTRONIC, AND THE PACKING IS IN WOODEN CASE NOT IN ALUMINUM BOX!