Delivery of the largest VTOL drone ever completed
BlueBird Aero Systems has delivered 100 WanderB-VTOL UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles) to an unspecified customer in Europe. According to the company, the delivery is part of an order for more than 150 WanderB-VTOL and ThunderB-VTOL drones, the largest number of VTOL (vertical take-off and landing) drones ever delivered to any customer.
WanderB-VTOL is a hybrid fixed-wing UAV that provides a high degree of operational flexibility and combines the advantages of a fixed-wing platform with the advantages of a multi-rotor. It is designed for applications such as extended range ISTAR (intelligence, surveillance, target capture and reconnaissance) operations and tactical photogrammetric mapping.
The transaction reflects the global trend in the use of VTOL drones, which provides important benefits for land and sea applications. IAI's recently approved 50% acquisition of BlueBird Aero Systems by the Israeli government is tapping the potential of this emerging trend. In the past few years, BlueBird has developed a number of advanced VTOL platforms. The combination of IAI and BlueBird's assets and capabilities is expected to produce more breakthrough operational solutions.
Moshe Levy, Executive Vice President and General Manager of the Military Aircraft Division of IAI, and BlueBird’s upcoming chairman of the board, commented: “I am very happy to celebrate this important milestone. BlueBird is delivering a product that provides a unique solution to the customer’s operational challenges. I believe that BlueBird’s cooperation with IAI will generate future transactions and lead to the development of more complex tactical VTOL UAV systems."
Ronen Nadir, founder and CEO of BlueBird, said: “BlueBird’s VTOL system provides end-user infantry, armored forces, artillery and special forces with important intelligence and situational awareness in real time, just like their “eyes in the sky”. Responding to the challenges of the modern battlefield. These systems have been tested under extreme environmental conditions and meet the operating needs of end users, providing them with significant operational advantages. Once again, our leading position in cutting-edge VTOL solutions is next A generation of tactical drones laid the foundation."
FDG25 fixed -wing VTOL drone endurance drone 3 hours
FlyDragon FDG25 long endurance VTOL drone, wingspan 2.5 meters,it iss electric version . This model combines the characteristics of long-endurance, high-speed and long-distance of fixed-wing UAVs and the vertical take-off and landing of rotor-wing drones. It does not require runway but only small space for take-off and landing, and can be operated smoothly on ship deck, narrow airspace, mountain, complex terrain and densely populated areas such as hills, jungles. unfolding and withdrawal time is less than 10 minutes. The engine is rear-mounted and the load is placed forward to provide a larger field of view for the photoelectric load without obstruction.
Easy to assemble and operate Vertical take-off and landing, without limitation of space Resistance to harsh weather conditions Diesel-electric version and electric version optional All carbon fiber composite material, industry standard architecture Compatible with PC station, suitable for open source of autopilot system.
1. Body material: carbon fiber, glass fiber, Kevlar, pvc interlayer, etc.
2. Body length: 1.26m
3. Wingspan: 2.5m
4. Landing gear height: 19.5cm
5. Landing gear installation position: below the rotor rod
6. Task compartment size: 260mm*172mm*90mm
7. Battery compartment size: 260mm*150mm*85mm (can hold 2*5300mah and 1*32000mah at the same time)
8. Position of mission compartment: directly below the center of gravity of the aircraft
9. Structure weight: about 3.2kg
10. Maximum take-off weight: less than 13kg
11. Maximum payload: 2kg (standard load: 1-1.5kg)
12. Endurance time: 170min/1.5kg, 210mim/1.2kg
13. Maximum control distance: manual control by remote control/1km, ground station/standard 30km
14. Standard cruising speed: 65km/h (about 18m/s)
15. Maximum cruising speed: 108km/h (30m/s)
16. Stall speed: 16m/s
17. Minimum circling radius: 150m
18. Maximum level flight limit: 4000m above sea level
19. Wind resistance of fixed-wing mode: no less than 7 wind (17.1m/s)
20. Maximum wind resistance in rotor take-off and landing mode: no less than class 4 wind (7.9m/s)
21. Operating environment: -20℃~45℃; can fly in light rain
22. Power battery: 2*5300mah (vertical take-off and landing) 2*25000mah (fixed wing cruise)
23. Rotor emergency operation time: not less than 6.5min
24. Take-off and landing method: vertical take-off and landing
25. Vertical power blade size: 16 inches (recommended)
26. Fixed wing tail thruster blade: 14~16 inches (recommended)
4 x T-motor MN505S KV260
4 x T-motor 6S 60A ESC
2 x P16*5.4 Propeller CW&CCW
1 x T-motor AT115A ESC
1 x T-motor AT4130 KV230
1 x APC 17″ Propeller CW
4 x GDW296X servo
1 x PX4 Air Speedometer
1 x Power Module For Pixhawk 2.1
1 x Pixhawk 2.1 Standard Set with Here 2 GNSS
1 x Herelink
2 x 6S 25000mAh Lipo battery
NOTE： THE PRICE IS JUST KIT, WITHOUT ANY ELECTRONIC, AND THE PACKING IS IN WOODEN CASE