In winter, the activity of the drone battery decreases and the voltage becomes unstable. What should I pay attention to?
1. Take off with full power as much as possible. If the power is too low, it is prone to power failure and fried chicken!
2. Shorten the flight time! Control the battery power to drop above 30%!
3. Warm up the battery during takeoff to increase the temperature of the battery. There are battery heaters sold on a certain treasure, which can be purchased!
4. When preparing to take off, pay attention to warm up the machine first, don't rush to take off!
5. Buy battery insulation stickers, which can be purchased to ensure a stable temperature!
FD-1600 DRONE Specification:
Frame Weight: 3.8kg(with landing gear)
RTF Weight: 6.8kg(no battery)
Max. Take-off Weight: 28kg (36kg by using 8120 motor or T-motor P80)
Flight Time: 90 minutes(no payload)(4x 6s 30000mAh Li-ion battery);70 minutes(4x 6s 22000mAh Lipo battery)
Battery: 6S 22000mAh Lipo x4; or 6S 30000mAh Li-ion x4
Contact: Fly Dragon Drone Tech.
Email: export at dronefromchina.com
Add: NO. 9 Dayu Road PiDu distric, ChengDu 611730, China