1. How many acres and Hectares per tank?
The drone operation 0.7-1 hectare each fly
2. What is the capability of the nozzles and pump – i.e. what’s the density of the liquid thinnest to thickest.
The Nozzles droplet size: 130 - 250 μm (subject to working environment and spraying speed）, the pump's Max capacity is 3.5L/Min. The max pressure is 0.48MPA.
3. How much down force do the motors to shake crops
1.5 meters to 10 meters
4. Is the ground radar ground traverse capability?
We using Millimeter wave radar altimeter is the leading technology in the field of plant protection drones. It can work continuously and stably under the complex vegetation cover, and realize the precise spraying of the plant protection drone (especially in paddy field).
5. What crash avoidance systems does it have
It have out of control protection in flight controller system, (1. Loose single back to base or hovering. (2. Low voltage protection (3. one key back to base.
6. With the RTK- is this physically plottable on the ground or can this be done on the ground station
With Dual antenna differential module, can be done on the ground station.
7. What is the servicing and maintenance schedules of the machine? Who is licensed to carry out this in Australia
We are looking for distributor in Australia and do the servicing, and introduce third party do the maintenance. We can issue the distributor the license.
8. Does it have the ability to have a camera placed to use for spot spraying
yes, it can take FPV as optional.
What crops have you used this on and what was the results (chemical used / size covered / weather conditions / dots per inch result on top of crop and under leaf)
Contact: Fly Dragon Drone Tech.
Email: export at dronefromchina.com
Add: NO.281 JinXiu road, chengdu, china